Android so nm no symbols
FIXED! .so files having no symbols
Considering someone could have touched the root directories. Yes, by name it is obviously a share object. And, it doesn't hurt to verify; when you are not getting the expected output.
- - Saucy: Boost shared libs contain no symbols - Ask Ubuntu!
- logo quiz game for nokia 5233 free download.
- download longman dictionary of contemporary english for android free.
- What is symbol and symbol visibility.
- Controlling symbol visibility for shared libraries: Part 1 - Introduction to symbol visibility.
- Generated shared library qytyhurana.cf's symbols - android - openFrameworks.
- .so files having no symbols.
Sign up or log in Sign up using Google. Sign up using Facebook.
Sign up using Email and Password. Post as a guest Name. Email Required, but never shown.
Sign in to view. The symbols listed by nm -D are: I'm testing it out now.
Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment. You signed in with another tab or window.
Compiling C library for android, but no symbols found - Stack Overflow
Most shared libraries installed from the Ubuntu repositories do not contain symbols. Packages are typically built with debug symbols, which are then stripped and put into separately installable packages for use with gdb or other debuggers. If you want to see the symbols in a shared library's dynamic symbol table , which are the public symbols that can be linked with, use nm -D instead of just nm.
I had that same problem with other library libcudart. I solved it using an static '.
Part 1 - Introduction to symbol visibility